Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a accountant? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering a real estate purchase without the professional assistance of Castle View Real Estate could cost you thousands.
The brokers at Castle View Real Estate have a Fiduciary responsibility. The fiduciary responsibility is to you. That means you have an expert who is looking out for your best financial interests, an expert who’s contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you. But even better, in most cases, having a broker from Castle View Real Estate represent you in your purchase is FREE! That’s big!
Here are just some of the reasons you should choose Castle View Real Estate when purchasing your new home.
1. We have many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your broker to find all available properties.
2. We will assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Brokers have access to a variety of informational resources. These resources will provide local community information, information on utilities, zoning, schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
3. We will give you a professional opinion on how much a given house is really worth. This can help you avoid paying too much for a house.
4. We will help you negotiate. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
5. We provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few.
6. We can help you by identifying qualified lenders, attorney’s, inspectors, movers, and any other professional needed to complete the purchase process.
7. We will guide you through the entire purchase process and make sure everyone involved is working together as a team towards the goal of getting you in your new home.
Put the knowledge and experience of Castle View Real Estate to work for you by contacting one of our brokers today.