Castle View Real Estate is a small, independent real estate brokerage company serving far Western Kane and all of DeKalb County. The small communities that make up the areas we provide service to are unique, close knit, and offer many special things that make living here, some place special. We take great pride in not only working in, but living in these communities.
The difference between Castle View Real Estate and other Brokerage firms is our brokers.
With over 70 years of combined experience, our seasoned brokers offer the knowledge of the local communities, and the newer brokers bring the knowledge of today’s technology and marketing. Working together, Castle View Real Estate will ensure that your home buying or selling process is in line with today’s digital world but with the care, trust, and attention of days gone by.
We promise to treat everyone with respect and integrity, always being mindful of the responsibility you entrust us with during every step of your home buying or selling process.
192 & 194 Halwood Street
Cortland, IL 60112
Here is your opportunity to own a well maintained duplex! Live in one side and rent the other or draw income from both sides. Either way, cash will flow in your pocket. The property has been well cared for and has recent updates. The units are clean and rent well. Both units have washer and dryer hook-ups and oversized 1.5 car attached garages with openers. The rear yard is fenced. Unit 194 had a finished basement at one time and framing is still in place to create 2 additional bedrooms, a bath and a family room. The fireplace is still there! Don’t let this one slip past. Its a nice property!
Contact Tom Vierig today at 815-508-1918 or email@example.com for a private showing. Offered at $124,900.00.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS LISTING
Castle View Real Estate is growing and looking for motivated Realtors.
We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service
and our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
What we offer:
– High Commission splits.
– Paid CE classes and testing fees.
– Paid license renewal fee.
– Paid MLS fees.
– Paid business cards and name riders.
– No desk or key fees.
– Work independently, with no mandatory meetings.
What we look for in you:
– Be a licensed broker with transaction experience.
– Have a desire to work independently.
– Be a self starter.
– Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
– Be Ethical, always do the right thing.
– Be Tech-Savvy in today’s digital world.
– Have a passion for serving your clients.
– Handle your clients with care, trust, and attention to detail of days gone by.
– Have excellent communication skills and ability to network.
– Have excellent community knowledge.
Contact me today for a confidential interview and to learn about our plans for up-coming growth.
Tom Vierig, Managing Broker/Owner,