Contact Castle View Real Estate at 815-748-4663 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to set up a showing on this great home. Offered at $115,000.00.
Tag: Castle View Real Estate
Beautiful, well maintained, full brick, custom built ranch on nearly 1 acre. Park-like views from the many windows throughout. Kitchen has corian tops/sinks, custom cherry cabinets and cherry laminate flooring. Huge breakfast room. Beautiful entry door. Newer roof (5/09), rebuilt well (2010) Anderson windows, newly stained deck, newer water heater, central A/C unit, and range. Basement has two rec. rooms, 1 with electric fireplace and a 4th bedroom. Extra large heated garage with hot/cold water, drain, and many built in storage areas. Elburn metra is 5.1 miles away. Listing Broker related to owner. Currently no home owner exemption on tax bill. Current tax bill with home owner exemption would be $6,882.96
Contact Tom Vierig today at 815-508-1918 or at RealtorTomV@gmail.com for more details or to set up a showing on this opportunity.
Offered at $255,000.
Castle View Real Estate is growing and looking for motivated Realtors.
What we offer:
– High Commission splits.
– Paid CE classes and testing fees.
– Paid license renewal fee.
– Paid MLS fees.
– Paid business cards and name riders.
– No desk or key fees.
– Work independently, with no mandatory meetings.
What we look for in you:
– Be a licensed broker with transaction experience.
– Have a desire to work independently.
– Be a self starter.
– Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
– Be Ethical, always do the right thing.
– Be Tech-Savvy in today’s digital world.
– Have a passion for serving your clients.
– Handle your clients with care, trust, and attention to detail of days gone by.
– Have excellent communication skills and ability to network.
– Have excellent community knowledge.
Contact me today for a confidential interview and to learn about our plans for up-coming growth.
Tom Vierig, Managing Broker/Owner,