Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of an accountant? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering a real estate purchase without the professional assistance of Castle View Real Estate could cost you thousands.
The brokers at Castle View Real Estate have a Fiduciary responsibility. The fiduciary responsibility is to you. That means you have an expert who is looking out for your best financial interests, an expert who’s contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you. That’s big!
Here are just some of the reasons you should choose Castle View Real Estate when selling your home.
1. When selling your home, we can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace. Price, financing terms, and condition of competing properties are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly, and with minimum hassle.
2. Getting your home ready to sell. Often, we can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the sellability of your property. In fact, we have brokers that are experienced home stagers if you need that resource.
3. We market your property to other real estate agents and the public. In most cases; a real estate broker other than your listing broker will bring in the buyer. We act as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to the public as well as to other real estate brokers through a Multiple Listing Service, cooperative marketing networks, open houses for brokers, and many other marketing avenues.
4. We know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of broker contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed by Castle View Real Estate we open you up to our network of contacts.
5. We will help you negotiate. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to allow the purchaser to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property. We will guide you through this process.
6. We will guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise and the required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your Castle View Real Estate broker is the best person to objectively help you resolve any issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
Put the experience of Castle View Real Estate to work for you by contacting one of our knowledgeable brokers today.
Image courtesy of Vichaya Kiatying-Angsulee at FreeDigitalPhotos.net